We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be a leader of technician to accomplish routine work
in most effective way to meet department objective.
- Advises technician to perform technical support
activity related to manufacturing process, process evaluation and data
- Release PEN and conduct meeting related to
- Totally control SPC and line monitoring activities.
- Performs manufacturing yield and process monitoring,
improvement and problem solving.
- Co-ordinates with concerned department, counterpart in
terms of technical issues, problem solution task work.
- Make totally control PEN and PCN in practical work.
- Develops subordinate's skill and performance with
proper training and supervision.
- Supports activities related to
operation with engineering approaches to achieve the organization's goal.
- Release, adds and changes process
- Repairs damaged MSP, Tester card,
small tool, Equipment and IT Equipment with appropriate cost.
- Develops Mfg tool and equipment to
improve quality product quality and cost.
- Coordinates with other sections
concerning technical issues related to operation support.
- Establishes appropriate performance
report and performs related work as assigned.
- Plans and manages MSP and Operating
supply with appropriate cost.
- Controls internal document related
to Tooling & Maintenance Department.
- Collects data/Analyzes and
transforms to information ready for further actions.
- Performs related work as required.
or higher in Engineering or related field
years in related field.
- Previous experience as a technician,
leader or related job.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Automation Technology.
- Problem solving Technique.
- ESD & Contamination
- Measurement system
solving and Decision making skill.
- Supervisory skill.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs), and storage software deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. HGST, WD, SanDisk, and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company.