Location: Petaling Jaya WDM P2
Req ID: JR-0000040456
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product troubleshooting service for daily maintenance process, component or fixture problems into containment actions and long term solution.
- Provide the operations with instruction on manufacturing methods, assembly instruction, reject disposal and all technical guidance as deemed necessary.
- Maintain and update a working knowledge or process flow, fixture piece part configuration and any other assigned technical area.
- Maintain surveillance on the operation health by way of key indices in the form of downtime, process yield, cpk, etc and to react to any abnormalities display by those indices
- Assist engineers in product and technology transfer between work sites.
- Provide technical training on the specified technical areas technicians/engineering operators and manufacturing personnel etc.
- Participate in product and technology transfer between work sites
- Recommend process improvement.
- Assist engineers in inventory management
- Understand and accept responsibility for performing their jobs safely
- Follow safety and health rules
- Follow safety and health rules Certified on Diploma in Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical) from Private, Colleges, Polytechnics.
- 1 years of experienced in related field
- Computer literate i.e. software packages and programming languages will be an added advantage
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.