Role and Responsibilities
- 3-5 years of manual and automated testing experience in regression, integration, and performance testing.
- Strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and tracing root cause.
- Create automated test scripts to verify data structures, data values, data formats, and basic performance (file comparisons).
- Automate test plans, test cases, and manual test scripts for applications built upon the platform.
- Prepare schedule for all test activities and document all bug issues for database and implement all test scripts for various projects.
- Monitor automation processes and prepare defect status reports.
- Coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback on release quality.
- Analyze current inventory of regression scripts and rectify inefficiencies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Engineering Graduate or Masters in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Manual Testing, Writing Test Plans, Requirement Analysis
- Automation Experience using QTP OR Selenium
- Strong knowledge in scripting C#, Python, and JAVA (either of these)
- Excellent Knowledge in Database Technologies like MS-SQL
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Apache, DHCP, DNS, Puppet like Technologies and exposure to Networking
- Exposure to Windows 2012 Configuration
- OS knowledge of Linux
Candidate should be able to Join in one of month time