Accountant 3, Accounting
Req ID: JR-0000040153
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- - Be responsible for GL transaction and activities, monthly closing and financial reporting both in US GAAP and PRC GAAP for APAC entities
- - Day to day communication with corporate finance, instruction follow ups.
- - Be responsible for financial statement and deviation analysis
- - Prepare monthly/bi-monthly/Quarterly/annual tax return and follow up with local firms and tax authority if any
- - Assist internal /external audit
- - Assist annual transfer pricing
- - Business support as a partner
- - SAP / Oracle cloud experience will be a plus
- - Assist in any ad-hoc duties when required
- - 5+ finance/accounting working experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good in preparing test cases and executing test plan
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.