Engineer, Contamination Control Engineering
Location: HGST Sarawak
Req. Id: JR-0000040529
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Cleanroom maintenance and audit for cleanroom protocol compliances.
· Actively participate and verification in meeting contamination control requirement related to improvement/facility construction projects. Authorize to stop work/project for any CC requirement’s violation.
· To qualify/buy-off production equipment/line/cleanroom/new in-direct material for cleanroom before release for start-up/use in cleanroom.
· Contamination control lab sampling management - LPC, Helmke Drum
· CC equipment and online monitoring system maintenance and calibration.
· Provide technical expertise for end-user on contamination control application and awareness.
· Provide technical guidance and coaching to CC technicians towards accomplishment of department objectives and organization goals.
· Contractor certification management.
· CC certification to cleanroom janitorial jobs.
· Participate in system and 7S audit.
· New hire orientation.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Science or related field
· Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
· Strong communication and project management skills
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Computer literate ( E.g. Excel/Word/Power Point )
· Statistical knowledge is added advantage
· Knowledge in Contamination Control is added advantage
· Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
Western Digital Corporation is the world's largest storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solution. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solution are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.