Manager, Program Management Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Consolidate key gap closure action items and drive execution.
- Ensure effective hand shaking process of new device/product introduction to the line and new process technology capabilities developments.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add valueto job accomplishments.
- Fully participate to resolve the issue thru teamwork, and be the main coordinator for any internal/ external audit programs.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical/Material/Electrical & Electronics/Physics Engineering
- 3-5 years of program management experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
- Be familiar with memory product (Flash is preferred)
- MSA, DOE, JMP course certification is preferred.
- Have knowledge TS16949/ISO14001/OHSAS/ISO9000
- Good quality sense, good analysis skill and reporting skill.
- Good team spirit and ability to work under high pressure.
- Strong ownership sense and self-motivation.
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.