We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform flash storage based 3D NAND systems design, analysis, integration and verification from product definition and planning through production and release. For example, analyzing product level read/write requirements to come up with 3D NAND system level design features to meet product requirements.
- Responsible for flash system level behavior characterizations
- Provides feedbacks on new 3D NAND system features for next generation memory developments. For example, system features to manage and optimize 3D NAND read/write endurance to meet product requirements.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Solid-State Physics or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Solid-State Physics with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of NAND flash is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Knowledge of programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python) is a plus.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.