We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will be responsible for the development of advanced 3D memory technology. Perform process integration optimization, integration development for future generations etc with the assistance of simulation.
- Requires a M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, or related field with the knowledge in semiconductor process integration.
- Requires Ph.D. with > 1 year working experience, or M.S. with > 2 year working experience.
- The individual will preferably have industrial experience on 3D NAND process integration.
- Good understanding of semiconductor process, strong analysis and computer skills.
- Experience with Synopsys TCAD will be a plus.
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues.
- Willing to learn new knowledge, and research in a new area.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Interest in simulation.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.