We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with internal and external customers for tester development requirements.
- Develop tester hardware architectures, designs and component selections to meet customer requirements..
- Generate design specification, documentation and release into doc control tool.
- Perform schematics capture and supervise PCB layout.
- Coordinate fabrication and assembly of first article prototypes.
- Develop hardware validation plans and review test results.
- Board bring-up, analyze, validate and characterize hardware designs.
- Work with production & test personnel to transition designs to HVM.
- Work with external vendor for design collaboration and integration of tester boards.
- Proactively participate in technical discussions and collaborate with cross-functional team, mechanical, firmware, software and product engineering teams.
- Provide input and evaluation of new technologies for future tester platform roadmaps.
- International travel maybe required to support first article release of Production Tester Platform in factory.
- Experience: min. 5 yrs.
- Education: BSEE/MSEE
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.