We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform flash storage based systems design, analysis, integration and verification from product definition and planning through production and release
- Responsible for flash system level behavior characterizations
- Participates in cross functional meetings such as with memory, firmware and product line teams to develop flash storage products
- Provides feedbacks on new system features for next generation memory developments.
- Provide technical directions to junior engineer
- Experience working with Flash memory technologies is required.
- Experience working with 3D NAND is a plus.
- Knowledge of flash media management techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge of system architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python) is a plus.
- Knowledge of storage interfaces such as SATA and PCIe is a plus.
- Experience in SSD reliability and testing is a plus.
- Experience with logic analyzer, scope, and power supply is a plus.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.