We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing, optimizing, verifying and debugging transistor-level circuit for emerging 3D non-volatile memory
- Design and analysis on memory core circuits such as Row/Column drivers, decoder, sense amplifier, etc.
- Mixed/analog design to implement core operation supporting circuit design
- Validate design performance and functionalities by running block and chip level simulations using industry standard IC tools such as Cadence design environment, HSPICE/FINESIM, UNIX
- Supervise layout work, support verification and silicon bring up throughout design cycle
- Conceive new concepts and approaches in memory core design, architecture, and operation algorithm for best performing NAND device
- Requires MS or BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience in non-volatile memory design (NAND flash memory cell operation in particular) is a big advantage
- A strong device background and experience with evaluating new process technologies for use in design is preferred.
- The ideal candidate must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.