Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the front line maintenance for all test-equipment.
- Responsible for the downtime and Setup/installation to achieve department goals and objectives
- Perform the troubleshooting,maintenance,spare part control properly with requirement of all production test equipment .
- Maintain good housekeeping of equipment and all area concerned.
- Follow Test area - working rules.
- Follow safety and health rules.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Diploma’s Degree in Electronic or related fields
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in related field
- MS Office, Microsoft excel
- Computer basic skill (Hardware, Software)
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.