We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, compile and proof moderately complex word processing assignments including letters, reports, graphs and presentations using document, spreadsheet and graphics software.
- Screen phone calls and take messages and arranges conference calls.
- Make copies and/or coordinate resources for duplicating/binding.
- File, schedule appointments, make travel arrangements and order office supplies.
- Prepare purchase orders, check requests, expense reports, travel authorization requests, and sort mail.
- Provide information on organization policies and procedures.
- Under the direction of manager, prepare organization charts.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience as an assistant supporting VP-level executives
- Proficient with PC/Mac and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proactive and energetic handling multi-priority complex issues with poise and grace
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.