Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up warehouse operation process and lead warehouse team to perform warehouse daily activities for SanDisk factory.
- Manage warehouse team performance to support the goal of Logistics function at SanDisk factory.
- Implement eWMS and perform daily cycle counting to ensure inventory accuracy
- Keep filing of warehouse transaction documents
- Initiate and drive improvement on warehouse system, process and performance target in line with SanDisk business requirement
- Work out plan to arrange operation resources, warehouse space, administrative, maintenance of assets and housekeeping tasks inside warehouse
- Be responsible for assets, personnel safety, performance and people development of warehouse team
- College education, preferably in supply chain or logistics management with minimum of 5 years' management experience in warehouse and distribution operations
- Good knowledge of warehouse management system, especially in SAP and eWMS
- Flexible, independent and mature, and can work under pressure
- Team work and team motivation
- Excellent MS office skill
- Experience of ERP system, SAP will be a plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.