Engineer, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
Location: HGST Sarawak
Req. Id: JR-0000040168
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop Test Recipe for new product qualification.
· Identify Defect of Interest and improve Detection capability for qualified products.
· Perform evaluation on New Tester Software and Hardware modification.
· Modify Test Equipment Software to improve capacity and detection capability.
· Perform detail analysis of Defect Morphology, Signature and Dimension to improve detection mechanism.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics.
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in manufacturing environment.
· Strong communication.
· Good time management, leadership skills, presentation skills, assertive.
Western Digital Corporation is the world's largest storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solution. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solution are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.