We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
System Design & Memory feature development for enterprise SSD products
Lead system integration efforts with cross-functional teams
Algorithm design & validation on test platforms including drive-level testing
Performance/QoS modeling and optimization for SSD systems
Hardware bring-up for test systems
Data analysis for system feature validation
- MS in Electrical or Computer engineering (with PhD preferred)
- 10+ years of related experience in one or more of the following areas: 3D NAND device/design, LDPC, SSD System Architecture
- Good software skills for data extraction, processing and analysis
- Experience with SSD drive testing and/or FW development will be a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work well with people in the team
- Excellent written, verbal and communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.