Principal Engineer, ASIC Development Engineering
Location: Bangalore India
Req ID: JR-0000039491
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
1) Play senior designer role and own the SOC integration, micro architecture and IP design activities
2) Power intent coding and owning the low power cell insertion
3) Constraints development and sign off
4) Closely working with FW, verification, Analog, IO, Back end, ATE test, Chaz and Qual teams
5) Mentoring junior engineers
1) BE/B.TECH/ME/M.TECH with 8+ years of experience
2) Excellent logic design concepts.
3) Good debugging skills.
4) Good knowledge required on constraint development, Synthesis, DFT, STA, LEC and PD flows.
5) Good knowledge of Power Architecture, Multi Chip Package issue, Signal Integrity.
6) Good knowledge on low power design methodologies required.
7) Knowledge/work experience on PCIE, DDR, NAND Flash and NVME is plus.
8) The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
9) Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
10) Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
11) Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.