Sales Manager Surveillance Channel
Location: Remote Southern California
Western Digital, is a market leader in surveillance HDD storage and advanced surveillance class micro SD cards used by OEMs, System Integrators and value add distributors to store, preserve and manage data. Western Digital storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our technology is trusted by the world’s largest surveillance companies, regional OEMs, channel partners throughout the world.
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing Western Digital Purple revenue and customer success in the Southern California Region of North America as the primary responsibility. The SM is responsible for developing relationships with senior level executives in their assigned accounts and developing a partnering strategy with each account. The successful SM will manage the entire sales process from opportunity creation to deal closure. The SM must be able to articulate technology and position products to both business and technical leaders to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
· Residence in the SoCal Region is a requirement.
· Generate new account relationships and develop strategic partnerships.
· Identify & Qualify opportunity to scale product revenue.
· Develop the Go-to-Market Model for the geography to achieve deeper and broader account penetration for the region and assigned accounts
· Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
· Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
· Required to read/write in SalesForce.com on a daily basis or as necessary