We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with manufacturing and various CST cross functional teams to execute all CST evaluations using the regular factory online process and systems.
- Prepare the samples to test with the CST Lab’s tester, equipment or Tool and prepare data on the job assigned based on priority.
- Perform simple analysis and conclude the results accordingly as assigned by the Supervisor or the Engineer.
- A Diploma graduation in Electrical/Electronic or related fields.
- Able to understand and use the simple English and Able to co-ordinate and work with the Manufacturing team and CST cross functional teams.
- Able to use Microsoft office and computer applications.
- Able to learn and work quickly form supervisor or engineer.
- Previous experience as a minimum one to two years’ experience in electronic or related field.
- Certificate or experience in Basic training requirements on Basic testers setup, tools and equipment maintenance, Computer training and English Training
- Able to operate and follow the CST job as assignment with a high level of commitment and passion.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Able to use computers for data crunching. Possess good negotiation & communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to perform experiments on the CST lab’s tool and equipment and qualify the testers accordingly.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs), and storage software deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. HGST, WD, SanDisk, and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company.