Location: Bangalore India
Req ID: JR-0000040243
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
• Developing micro-architecture specifications.
• Logic design, implementation, and verification using Verilog, System Verilog, and any required programing and scripting languages.
• Design integration, logic synthesize, and design optimization for timing, area and power.
• Developing front-end methodologies and tool flows.
• Participating in chip bring-up and testing
Qualification & Experience
• M.E/M.Tech in electronics branches
• Aggregate of 75% & Above in all qualifying exams
• 03 to 05 yrs of experience in Front End Logic Design using RTL
• Strong Digital Electronics Fundamentals
• In Depth RTL Coding experience using Verilog
• Good understanding of computer architecture, logic design and VLSI design.
• Exposure with Cadence NCSIM, ICCR/IMC, Verdi, SVN, AccuRev
• Optional knowledge of SystemVerilog and C.
• Knowledge of design verification, and functional coverage.
• Ability to program scripting languages.
• Effective communication skills and a good team player
• Knowledge in logic synthesis and timing closer are must, and some experience is a plus
• Strong Problem Solving & Communication skill is a must
This position involves in-depth understanding of the Memory Design and Logic Design. Design flow from RTL to GDS2 and the challenges posed by advanced technologies. The successful candidate will possess detailed understanding of RTL design, synthesis, static timing analysis, clock domain crossing, and low power techniques
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.