ASIC Model Development Engineer
Location: Chubei, Taiwan
Req ID: JR-0000039820
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Engage early with architecture team and design team to gain understanding of system architecture and module design specs
- Map ASIC design into model design and implement by SystemC/TLM2
- Test bench and test case Design and Unit verification in SystemC/TLM2
- Integrate modules into complete SSD system and verify the system’s basic functions with testing Firmware written in C/C++/Assembly
- Integrate model with host side testing tools
- Support FW team and Architecture team to use the model for FW development and System Performance Analysis
- Interfaces with Architecture, Core Technology ASIC, H/W and F/W teams through the product technology development phase
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is
the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST,
SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions.
Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western
Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from
the data they possess.