Engineer, Test Engineering
Requisition No: JR-0000039928
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide production support engineering for specific product or group of
products after transfer from development to high volume production
- Responsible for test program buy-offs and product qualification related
- Responsible for Failure Analysis for product yield improvement and meeting
yield and QUALITY target.
- Responsible to drive Customer Satisfaction
- Meet internal and external customer requirements"
- Sustain products with cost reduction and yield improvement.
- Responsible to work with SDUS PE and Asia TE to drive test time reduction.
- Implement and support daily activities on hold lot dispositions from low yield
and QA reject.
- Interface with SDUS Product engineering, and various engineering teams in Asia
to solve problems.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or relevant above. Master preferred.
- Fresh or >1 year of test
experience in test product testing.
- Knowledge on
semiconductor testing field, knowledge on memory is a plus.
- Knowledge in LEAN,
DOE, SPC, FMEA, Mini Tab and Problem Solving Tools.
- Knowledge on ATE
testers (Magnum Teradyne, Advantest T5773/T5831).
- Knowledge on Factory
4.0, IoT is a plus-Test coding capability is a big plus.
- Good problem solving skills,
creative and innovative.
- Strong team player,
can work independently and with cross functional Team in dynamic environment.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.