We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and
allocate human resources (engineer, supervisor, technician, and operator) to
- Lead team to
improve manufacturing activity to meet or better cost saving target.
- Lead and Manage LEAN manufacturing projects.
- Generate and
update the Maintenance Instruction, Preventive Maintenance and the related
- Develop and
evaluate new activity or new procedure to meet customer requirement.
- Finalize and
summarize the conclusion on any issues, evaluations and experiments.
- Communicate and
provide and answer to customer and supplier on any issues.
- Perform and
follow up the activity that was assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering
or related field or have experienced in engineering field. (Mechatronics, Computer,
Mechanical or Electronic Engineering is preferable)
- A minimum of 0 - 5 years in engineering function.
- Experienced or familiar with Inventory Control System.
- Able to use PC, computer software & statistical software tool.
- Process flow.
- LEAN, 6 Sigma and Statistical process
- Concept of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18000 and
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Good technical, analytical, statistical and problem solving skill.
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.