Engineer, System Design
Location: Bangalore India
Req ID: JR-0000040046
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We are looking for an energetic and creative individual focused on NAND memory based storage systems, serving the removable storage markets. Join us and be part of the team to define and to shape the future of memory systems!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Perform NAND flash storage based systems design, analysis, integration and verification from product definition and planning through production and release
• Responsible for NAND flash system level behavior characterizations
• Working closely with lead memory system engineers on day to day activities
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer science engineers with 0-2 years of experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend complex technical specifications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong team player who can collaborate with colleagues
• Knowledge of programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python) is a plus.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.