Sales Operations Account Management
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sales Operations account management è Order to Cash & customer support
n Weekly meeting with sales team managing forecast, inventory; Analyze customer’s demand and request for supply allocation to close Customer’s demand & Sales Forecasts gaps.
n Work with sales team to bring in the right Qty and mix of supply to support the Sales Forecast
n Validate and process orders in ERP system, daily review backlog and ensure smooth delivery & timely supply arrival into the HUBs or arrival into customer directly;
n Liaise with supply chain planning team to secure supply and manage customer pull-in, push-out requirements;
n Ensure Monthly & Quarterly Volume Targets are met.
n Deal with day to day customer enquiry and escalation and work with internal teams to address the customer concerns;
n Keep minimum WOS targets;
n Operational model optimization: Arrange shipment on most cost efficient modes – e.g. Trucking/Ocean. Encourage full pallet to ship to customers;
n Monitor Risk of Loss lag days to avoid Revenue recognition reversal; And arrange direct shipment for revenue recognition purpose;
n Support Customer’s EDI requirements. Link up logistics team, SAP teams to work on it.
n Work with customers to solve POS and inventory reporting issues
n Support finance team to deal with customer payment issues
n Reporting management, including daily backlog, shipment report, sell through, etc
2. Sales Operations account management è Finance & legal support
n New customer set up, New hub set up
n Work with IT to set up POS reporting for new customers/business
n Cope with internal audit process for quarter end revenue recognition testing;
n Billing corrections & disputes disposition together with finance
n Update of customer Sold To & Ship To
n Provide operational inputs/suggestions during customer contract review
Qualification & Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Min 2 years account management/order fulfillment/customer service/supply chain planning experience in the electronic industry (semiconductor, Storage, IT etc.); Experience working with large distributions is a plus;
3. Good understanding of the diversified business models of storage industry and familiar with the various operational models behavior (e.g. direct sales, distribution, VMI, Consignment etc)
4. Capable of quickly analyzing and resolving complicated business issue;
5. A result-driven team player and solution provider; Able to work under dynamic business environment with pressure; Good interpersonal skills;
6. Excellent at Microsoft Office application (e.g. Excel) and ERP (Oracle/SAP);
7. English & Mandarin communication capability both verbal and written is a must;
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.