We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
• Manage a team sales ops account managers, responsible for performing day to day sales operation & account managements activities to support APAC accounts order to cash process:
• Demand & supply management (forecasting, product mix, supply commit etc.);
• Backlog management (Order entry, pricing, confirmation) and shipment management;
• Responding and addressing various customer service needs (rescheduling, escalations, etc.);
• Ensure Weekly & Monthly & Quarterly Volume Targets are met, through VMI hub pull or direct sales order models;
• Sample managements;
• SOX & Compliance, Revenue recognition
• Handle regular communication with senior management executives of operations & sales in HQ and APAC
• Be on top of the corporate principles and operational policies and processes and make sure the team follows strictly
• Be the escalation vocal point of customers/regional sales directors towards operations;
• Drive necessary new process or process improvement across multi-functions, upon customers’ requirements;
• Participate regular customers meetings or business reviews together with sales account managers
Qualification & Requirements
• A proven mature and successful leader in MNC or electronic industry, good at coaching, engaging team, delegating while understanding details, with minimum 6 years management experience.
• Open minded, excellent interpersonal and communication skillsets;
• Solid background of operations/sales support/accounts management/supply chain; Capable of using ERP (Oracle, SAP preferable)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.