Intern 6, ENGINEERING
Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office
Req ID: JR-0000039568
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist regular DIPAC (Device Interact with Packaging Assembly Characterization) engineer on the program development
- Paper study on the mechanism (how packaging stress impacts device electrical performance)
- Basic Characterization analysis – SEM, FIB, X-ray, FTIR, EDX etc., to prove and validate the mechanism
- Support basic measurement job – Shadow moire, DMA, TMA, etc.
- Support reserve engineering execution and analysis
- Proficient in Pathon (programming software), JMP (data analysis software)
- Self-motivated to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Good at paper survey/study
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.