We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary responsibility is supporting the R&D device and process integration team.
- Analyze materials using various imaging methods, electrical test equipment, optical microscopy, cross-sectioning equipment and specialized equipment such as FIB, SEM, and Obirch.
- Responsible for maintaining electrical test equipment such FIB, SEM, grinding/polishing equipment for cross sectional sample preparation.
- Execute complex experiments to minimize module cost and/or cycle time.
- Work on the schematics, diagrams, and layout.
- Present the conclusions of analysis in written reports.
· Requires an AA degree in electronics or a minimum of 8-10 years of related experience.
· Experience with optical microscopy, FIB/SEM/EDS, cross-sectional sample preparation.
· Electrical testing in semiconductor.
· Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.