We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- System Design & Validation. Firmware command sequences design and validation. Firmware feature verification and validation for enterprise SSD products. Deep knowledge of NAND operation/test modes/periphery circuits to ensure performance, endurance, and power.
- System level NAND sequence design, validation & integration efforts with cross-functional (device, design) teams.
- Supporting component and drive-level FA effort.
- Review of product specifications, provide cost/performance competitive NAND memory solution, and generate comprehensive report with bold and justified conclusion.
- BS in Electrical or Computer engineering with Masters preferred, plus 8-10 years of related experience.
- NAND design experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of hardware design and validation will be a plus.
- Capability to test via Logic analyzer, data analysis, to publish reports to top management.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with people in the team.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.