Engineer, Process Engineering (Shift)
Location: Shanghai Minhang
Req ID: JR-0000039700
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of process shift technician.
- Disposition QDN or other quality/process related issues.
- Initial analysis of the process problem (process mapping/commonality/…).
- Recipe maintain in shift.
- Containment action taken to make sure the quality of fresh product.
- Summary and update the QDN/process issue/data collection/recipe… by shift
- Follow up issue case/engineering study case/data collection/……
- >2 years assembly process or equipment experience
- Good with die prepare and die attach process or equipment experience
- Good communication skill
- Experience in assembly process engineering or equipment engineering on DP/DA process
- Excellent knowledge of assemble process knowledge and material knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing-related environment
- Good with data analysis with JMP or other software.
- Strong communication skills
- Good in preparing excursion cases and executing test plan
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Good in excel and PPT
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.