Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: Laguna, Philippines (PHO)
Req Id: JR-0000039300
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct reconciliation of customer point of sales and inventory against company records
• Track inventory on hand and sold through for customer and interface with customer to ensure accuracy of claimed rebates
• Provide support and training to customers regarding the point of sale data and inventory report process
• Load system data required to reconcile inventory
• Analyze distributor deductions and reconcile to pricing earned rebate credits and resolve disputes / discrepancies by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders based on contract terms.
• Helps perform necessary activities; prepare reports and documents for monthly and quarterly close.
• Manage files, records, transactions and other office procedures and maintain audit trail
• Ensure targets, measurements and service levels are met
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
• Minimum of 1 year of full time experience in relevant AR role in a shared services or other relevant industry
• Broad knowledge of accounts receivables and collection
• Knowledgeable on US Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
• Ability to assess materiality and prioritize workload
• Ability to adapt to changing business requirements
• Strong work ethic, initiative, well organized and attention to detail
• Capability to manage workload distribution across different geographies and different time zones
• Ability to work well with multiple teams and different cultures
• Customer service oriented demeanor and approach with negotiation and conflict management skill
• Good written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English
• Good financial and analytical skill
• Intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency
At the heart of data center storage, industry-leading HGST-branded enterprise hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.