Western Digital is seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our corporate HR Staffing team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide administrative support to a fast-paced, collaborative and results-driven US-based Talent Acquisition team while also being afforded opportunities to help support staffing on a global scale.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with candidate interview scheduling
- Manage candidate travel scheduling
- Sends out and monitors interview feedback evaluation forms
- Conducts reference checks on candidates
- Coordinates requisitions and offer letters through Taleo applicant tracking system
- Maintains portions of Taleo applicant tracking system.
- Pre-hire on-boarding for new employees and assists in the new-hire orientation process.
- Inputs data into automated systems and audits data entry
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of documents
- Processes forms
- Maintains files
- Provides information to employees and candidates
- Assists in complex administrative processes
- Processes expense reports
- May track invoices or budgets, prepare check requests, or purchase orders for approval
- May prepare special reports for management
- Participates in project teams as assigned
- Suggests process improvements
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or closely related fieldMin.
- 2-4 yrs. related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a Talent Acquisition function desired
- Strong understanding of administrative operations in Staffing/HR.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have a strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient at using a PC; highly proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be proficient calendaring in Outlook and using Intranet/Internet
- Must have experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Experience with Taleo preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality, conduct business in ethical manner, present a credible image and accept and follow direction
- Strong experience drafting business correspondence.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is an absolute must
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret company policies and guidelines
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with employees, candidates, vendors, contractors, and management in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Aware that governmental employment laws and regulations exist which govern work hours, working conditions, wages, benefits, record keeping, hiring, promotion and termination practices