SoC Verification Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
1) SoC verification experience required. Experience of verifying SoC which have one/multiple processors preferred.
2) Experience in coding C testcases at SoC level preferred.
3) Strong academic background required.
4) Good grasp on fundamentals like Verilog, System Verilog, assertions etc required.
5) Knowledge of any verification methodologies like eRM, UVM etc would be added advantage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Verify blocks at SoC level using firmware (C code) and other standard verification languages/constructs like SV, assertions etc
· Participate in entire SoC verification flow from initial testbench setup, then achieving verification closure and then post Si bringup support.
· SoC verification experience
· Strong academic qualifications and Bachelors/Masters from an institution of repute.
· Team player, adaptable to project schedules and other requirements. Should be a believer in quality.
At the heart of data center storage, industry-leading HGST-branded enterprise hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.