Location: Binan Laguna Philippines
Req Id: JR-0000039541
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
1. With years of experience in fixed asset accounting, intercompany accounting and General ledger
2. With leadership and people management skills
3. Accounting graduate, CPA
4. Knowledgeable on ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
1. Responsible for fixed asset account management including asset count and reconciliations
2. Ensures adherence to company policy on fixed assets
3. Coordinates with fixed asset owners on projects and issue resolutions
4. Reviews intercompany transactions
5. Coordinates with other WD counterparts on resolution of intercompany transactions
6. Advisory on company policies on fixed assets and intercompany accounting
7. Perform general ledger transactions as required
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.