ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Aggressively use phone, email and other
sales & marketing tools to contact potential customers to generate
interest in the products in Western Digital’s Embedded and Integrated
Solutions portfolio. These products include eMMC drives, flash cards
(Secure Digital and micro SD), and USB drives.
- Own accounts in the assigned territory of
Northern California, Northern Nevada, and Utah.
- Identify and grow customer base in
commercial, industrial, automotive, and connected home verticals.
- Proven track record of lead qualification
and sales pipeline management.
- Be a valued contributor to the sales team
to generate and drive meetings with new potential customers and contribute
to pipeline growth.
- Proven ability to quickly develop
expertise in highly technical products/services & optimally match them
to customer needs. Key objective is to ensure customers have successful
- Highly motivated and successful
individual who can build and maintain a positive, challenging and dynamic
- Able to quickly understand customer needs
and determine willingness & timeframe to buy
- Represents the company professionally,
ethically and morally at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned. All
listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to
this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations
for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintain records of all prospect activity
- Handle incoming leads for designated
territory including follow up on trade shows, regional events, and other
- Work closely with Sales Management and
Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on
product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Regularly update Sales Management with
- Regularly collaborate with marketing,
support, sales management, product management and account management to
facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
- Ensure handoffs to sales are successful,
and exceed customer's satisfaction
- Exhibit qualities of cooperation,
adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and
maintain a positive attitude
results in weekly meetings/reports to key internal stakeholders and executives
strengths in Delivering Results, Customer Obsession, Taking challenging
and effective verbal and written communication skills
attention to detail and organizational skills
work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
working with senior management
and effective communicator
prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
ability to influence others
with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; SalesForce.com a big plus.
independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a
hear and speak clearly to communicate over the phone
training sessions (product education)