We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
facilitate and coordinate the department’s involvement in BIA, RA strategy
development, business continuity plan, exercise and testing.
plan and coordinate with concerned department to ensure that sites is in compliance
with BCM System as of ISO 22301 Requirements and BCM Global requirements.
coordinate with HDD BPI and THO working team on BCMS subject matters.
maintain continued operations, asset protection and loss mitigation in the
event of a disruption, coordinating activities of technology resource with the
company’s business units and develop groups as required.
maintain BCMS documentation and training to all employee having a need to
understand the BCM process
facilitate timely identification, escalation, resolution and follow up for all
perform all department administrative activities, BCM performance status
reporting, budgeting, strategic planning, expense processing, documentation and
other activities per assignment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and
Business Administration, Information Technology, or related fields
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in relevant
industry or related field
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Excel and other basic
- Understanding on business concepts, PDCA cycle
- Be able to work under pressure, take a
coordinator role in project, planning and implementation, effectively work
independently as well as a team
- Willing to invest time for coordinating and
executing on BCM related matters
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a
great degree of autonomy
- Previous experience as the Incident, Disaster
Response Plan (DRP) and BCM/Crisis Management subject or related matters such
as self-assessments or key risk reporting
- Certificate in ISO 22301 training courses
series such as ISO 22301 Requirement and Implementation, Lead/Internal Auditor,
Business Impact Analysis, Risk assessment, Business Continuity Plan, etc. or
ISO related field
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency
(written / verbal)
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal
and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
Deployed by the most prominent
organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid
state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of
data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and
G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the
world’s largest data storage company.