Req ID: JR-0000039112
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly forecast of Shanghai factory including spending, Capex and headcount.
- Oversee, communicate and approve the business related requests appropriately.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly management report within defined timetable for spending variance, absorption variance, production performance, etc.
- Responsible for the transfer price calculation and calibration.
- Business partner for cost saving initiatives and analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- 5~8 years of practical experience in accounting / FP&A
- Fluent in written & oral English
- Experience in ERP project
- Experience in using Oracle or CFPR/Hyperion
- Experience in manufacturing-related environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good excel skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest
data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology
and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest
and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are
everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.