We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Performs technical support activities related
to manufacturing with engineering approaches to effectively respond to each
work request in terms of productivity, quality and cost.
- Releases, adds and changes process instruction.
- Establishes appropriate performance report.
- Performs process monitoring, improvement,
- Supervises Engineers and Technicians in
responsibility to accomplish job in most effective way
- Co-ordinates with other sections including
oversea organization concerning technical issues related to the product.
- Develops subordinate's performance with proper
training and supervision.
- Evaluate work performance of team members.
related work as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic
Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 1 – 10 years of experience (New
graduates are welcomed)
- Good computer skills
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency
(written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal
and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
Deployed by the most prominent
organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid
state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of
data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and
G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the
world’s largest data storage company.