Specialist 2, Account Management
Req ID: JR-0000039000
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Weekly meeting with customer and sales managing forecast, inventory; Analyze customer’s demand and request for supply allocation to close Customer’s demand & Sales Forecasts gaps.
- Work with sales team to bring in the right Qty and mix of supply to support the Sales Forecast
- Validate and process orders in ERP system, daily review backlog and ensure smooth delivery & timely supply arrival into the HUBs or arrival into customer directly;
- Maintain Demand VS supply report and Liaise with supply chain planning team to secure supply and manage customer pull-in, push-out requirements;
- Ensure Weekly & Monthly & Quarterly Volume Targets are met.
- Deal with day to day customer enquiry and escalation and work with internal teams to address the customer concerns;
- Keep minimum WOS targets;
- Operational model optimization: Arrange shipment on most cost efficient modes – e.g. Trucking/Ocean. Encourage full pallet to ship to customers;
- Monitor Risk of Loss lag days to avoid Revenue recognition reversal; And arrange direct shipment for revenue recognition purpose;
- Support Customer’s EDI requirements. Link up logistics team, SAP teams to work on it.
- Support finance team to deal with customer payment issues
- Reporting management, including cash plan, Demand VS Supply outlook, shipment report, etc
- New customer set up, New hub set up
- Cope with internal audit process for quarter end revenue recognition testing;
- Billing corrections & disputes disposition together with finance
- Update of customer Sold To & Ship To
- Provide operational inputs/suggestions during customer contract review
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Min 2 years account management/order fulfillment/customer service/supply chain planning experience in the electronic industry (semiconductor, Storage, IT etc.); Experience working with famous OEM brands is a plus;
- Good understanding of the diversified business models of storage industry and familiar with the various operational models behind (e.g. direct sales, distribution, VMI, Consignment etc)
- Capable of quickly analyzing and resolving complicated business issue;
- A result-driven team player and solution provider; Able to work under dynamic business environment with pressure; Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent at Microsoft Office application (e.g. Excel) and ERP (Oracle/SAP);
- English & Mandarin communication capability both verbal and written is a must;
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.