Senior Engineer, Analytical & Characterization Engineering
Req ID: JR-0000039258
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with operational team on continuous improvement project and floor kaizen.
2. Monitor, review, facilitate, approve and maintain the Lean project, ensure the project is meeting the timeline and project tracking.
3. Monitor the plant wide KPI and identify continuous improvement project for respective department.
4. Provide technical support on Lean tools for operational staffs.
5. Facilitate the lean activities in production floor, such as VSM.
6. Conduct Lean training for Lean Lead and Lean Expert certification.
7. Change agent in the organization to cultivate the continuous improvement culture.
1. Min 8 years working experience in relevant industry (Semiconductor or PCBA)
2. 3 to 5 years on Lean project mentoring, workshop facilitating, and training.
3. Added advantages if ever working on inventory or warehouse optimization project.
4. Added advantage if certified trainer by PSMB or equivalent qualification
5. Strong knowledge on TPS and its principles.
6. Good interpersonal skill and communication skill.
7. Able to drive and lead the team to meet organizational goal.
Generic & Functional Skills / competencies
1. Certified in LEAN Master and hands on experience on Training and Project mentoring.
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.