Location: Bayan Lepas PN1
Req ID: JR-0000039037
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate Test Equipment to ensure achieve Test Out target without create any Post-Test defect
- Monitor Key Process Input Variable (KPIV), Key Process Output Variable (KPOV), Product Yields and Quality are in control
- Involve in Product conversion
- Ensure test equipment is in optimum condition to eliminate production interruption and unplanned downtime
- Involve in Test Equipment maintenance and trouble shooting
- Perform the equipment check list regularly and diligently
- Assist engineers in carry out the daily tasks or special project
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ISO standards
- Diploma in any technical engineering field.
- Experience in manufacturing field is an added advantage.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital is the largest provider of data-centric solutions, leading the transformation of how the world captures, preserves, accesses and transforms data. We are looking for great talent to join our team and help make the promise of data a reality. Western Digital creates environments for data to thrive. Everywhere data is captured, preserved, accessed and transformed, we’re leading the charge to unlock its potential. From advanced data centers to mobile sensors to personal devices, our industry-leading solutions create environments where the flow of information leads to smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections.
Western Digital, the Western Digital logo, G-Technology, HGST, SanDisk, Tegile, Upthere and WD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries.