Financial Analyst: Credit, Collections and Programs
This role will own Metrics and Dashboard, perform Financial Analysis and Reporting for the Credit, Collections and Customer Programs function.
- Metrics and Dashboard: Drive development of a comprehensive management dashboard to communicate global metrics and performance status, across all subsidiaries. Manipulate data from multiple systems and tools in order to create a coherent product and manage data integrity. Manage stakeholder engagement and buy-in.
- Statutory and Management Reporting for Credit & AR and Customer Programs: Perform financial close reporting requirements; prepare and present management reporting packages.
- Month-end closing including fluctuation analysis for Senior Management.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations reserve analysis.
- Assist in transition / migration of new acquisitions onto SAP as needed Skills/Qualifications
- Geo Cash Forecasting: Prepare and evaluate weekly and quarterly cash collections forecast and financial results associated with the cash flow.
- Support ad hoc projects such as SOX and controls coordination and rebates/claims efficiency analysis, and credit portfolio analysis as needed.
- Must be familiar with Accounts Receivable and Collections.
- Basic knowledge of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, working capital analysis and US GAAP Accounting is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required. SAP/Oracle knowledge is desirable.
- Working knowledge of GAAP / accrual accounting
- Accuracy of work is critical
- Solid written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to convey information in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
- Candidate must be self-driven.
- Preferred working location is San Jose, but other major locations would be considered.
- Some travel required between WD subsidiary locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.