We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The candidate will be a part of the ASIC DFT team.
- The job will include DFT features (SCAN, Memory BIST & Test logic) definition, implementation and validation on silicon.
- The job requires working with many interfaces (design, verification, physical design, testing, characterization and more) and supporting the ASIC from definition stage to silicon ramp-up for mass production.
- Education – BSC
- Experience in industry – above 7 years
- Experience in Logic design (Verilog) – must
- Experience in working with ATPG tools – must
- Experience in working with Memory BIST tools – nice to have
- SCAN Insertion – nice to have
- Scripting (TCL, Phython) – nice to have
- Testing architecture definition – nice to have
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.