- Project Management responsibilities, including maintenance of project delivery framework for complex, cross-functional efforts involving other cross functional teams.
- Identifies and analyzes risks and opportunities within the WDC real estate portfolio.
- This role reports into the San Jose-based Director of REO Design + Construction.
Process Documentation, Decision Analysis, Business Case Development, Process Improvement / Automation, Model Development, Financial Analysis, Supplier Selection, Program Initiative Development, Strategy Consulting, Scenario Analysis, Real Estate Space Assessment and Optimization
- Develops, leads, synthesizes and delivers research and analytic efforts to unlock answers to key business questions pertaining to real estate operations worldwide.
- Operates in both analytical and strategic operating environments addressing immediate concerns as well as those that are anticipated in the future.
- Responsible for informing initiatives that have companywide impact.
- Addresses quantitative questions across various financial and operational metrics.
- Proactively identify ways to improve current processes including best practices in analytics.
- Functions as a change agent to not only lead the execution of the analytical process, but also contribute to the development of strategic questions and creation of strategy recommendations.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to synthesize financial / data analysis and business objectives into clear business recommendations.
- Business Analytics/Consulting, Business Strategy experience preferred. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership. BA / BS in Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or another quantitative field; MBA / MS a plus but not necessary with relevant experience.