We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The Memory Technology Group is at the core of the Legacy SanDisk Engineering Organization which Western Digital owns. We are building a cutting edge 3D memory in our multiple billion dollars Fab. Our memory provides performance, power, and endurance at a lower cost but on quality. The Memory Technology organization is a strategic entity for the company, and we are growing. Our group functions as a start-up within WDC, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of WDC innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Designers to lead and deliver projects for our Memory Design team as well as talented and highly motivation junior engineers. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented, entrepreneurial individual who knows how to work with non-volatile memory world-class engineers and who has a great track record for delivering innovative results.
You will need to think creatively about the memory as we do take pride in our craftsmanship. We do work together with all engineering teams to identify and execute on the most disciplined way. Your success will be measured by your ability to build great designs that deliver innovation that unlock revenue opportunities for the company.
Join the Memory Technology Design Team and become a leader of this highly motivated, cooperative and focused team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will be responsible for integrating high performance NAND flash, including new, most advanced 3-dimentional NAND memories. Evaluation of these circuits will be done through HSPICE, FINESIM and VERILOG simulations and through silicon probing when the silicon arrives. In addition, you’ll be responsible for Static Timing Analysis on complex semi-custom design, employing cell based design methodology for timing/area/power closure. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment as part of a dynamic team working on cutting edge 3D NAND technology, there’ll be opportunities for learning, growth, and much more.
· Requires MS or BS/BA degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 7 or more years of relevant experience.
· Knowledge and/or experience in non-volatile memory design (NAND flash memory cell operation in particular) is a big advantage
· Good understanding of Verilog
· Experience in EDA tools for synthesis and timing/area/power closure
· Significant experience in static timing analysis and timing signoff
· Experience with custom transistor level circuit design
· Experience with Prime Time STA and timing ECO is a plus.
· Able to analyze complex multi-cycle timing constraints for both setup and hold timing requirements.
· Must understand Multi-corner Multimode methodology for synthesis and STA flow.
· The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
· Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
· A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
· Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify