The candidate is expected to
- Have hands on experience and enjoy working in a lab environment. Experience with spinstand in either tribology, reliability or magnetics recording systems is highly desired
- Collaborate, discuss and design experiments to address open questions associated with new technologies/problems
- Organize results, perform analysis and communicate findings to cross functional teams through presentations and work reports.
- Candidate is also expected to have programming proficiency in python or matlab or other languages in order to perform data acquisition, post processing and experiment automation
- Candidate should value team work and be willing to perform supporting lab work/tasks should the needs arise
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field