We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the enterprise quality and reliability group, single point of contact
- Ownership of all issue related to product quality and reliability, the voice of quality
- Lead program through qualification/maturity phases
- Develop Master Test Plan for programs, working with various validation teams on system-level test and qualification methodologies
- Drive action items, working with respective knowledge experts within the group
- 10+ years of quality and reliability experience in a storage environment at the system and/or drive level.
- Thorough understanding of a wide breadth of quality and reliability concepts.
- Working knowledge of validation test methodology.
- Prior SSD/HDD test/design experience highly desirable.
- Prior experience with NAND flash highly desirable.
- Agile development methodology experience highly desirable
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree required in a related engineering discipline.
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.