We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparation/Review of domestic and international income tax compliance matters including the accurate preparation and timely filing of federal and State income and franchise tax returns, extensions, estimated tax payments, and U.S. information returns related to foreign operations.
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidated tax provision and related footnote disclosures.
• Perform/Review monthly and quarterly account analysis, assist with projections for monthly outlook package and perform account reconciliations.
• Assist with federal, international, state and local tax audits.
• Work on special projects and research complex tax issues with the above responsibilities
• Work with both internal and external contacts.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
• CPA license strongly preferred. MBT (Master in Business Taxation) degree preferred, but not required
• 3-6+ years of accounting/tax experience, with a “Big 4” CPA firm desired
• Solid background in U.S. corporate tax compliance, GAAP, and other related U.S. accounting standards and principles.
•Working knowledge and research skill on U.S. and international tax laws, regulations, rulings, procedures, major court decisions, etc.
•OneSource experience preferred.
•SAP or Oracle experience preferred
•Attention to detail, accountability, self-starter and ability to take ownership.
•Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form, with all levels of the organization
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.