We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Fab Capex, cost and output forecast for various budget cycles
- Analyze and report to management Fab financial performance on a monthly basis and provide explanations for variances from prior expectations
- Collaborate with Fab planning team on various scenario analysis to support strategic discussion on key decision
- Support Fab R&D expense planning process
- Supports leadership with ad hoc analyses and recommendations as needed
- Develop financial models to support new initiatives as needed
· A Bachelor or Master degree, major in finance or accounting or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience in manufacturing finance area, preferably with semiconductor experience
· Good analytical & planning skills
· Extraordinarily detail oriented
· Clear and precise written and verbal communication in English
· Strong modelling skills in Excel
· Self-starter, flexible, open minded
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.