This job posting is no longer active
- Position will be responsible for leading approximately 20 Maintenance Technicians in a wafer manufacturing facility in the areas of Thin Films, Photolithography, CMP, Plating, and Etch.
- Vacuum experience or familiarity highly desirable.
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring/guiding/communicating all maintenance activities on shift.
- Candidate will be tasked with evaluating all staff performance as well as formulating and directing training of new hires and cross-training of existing staff.
- Candidate will be responsible for all typical administrative duties associated with position.
- Candidate will be expected to lead and drive occasional improvement projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- 4 year degree or 5+ years experience in a similar work environment in a leadership role required.
- Experience with MS Office mandatory.
- Position is exempt status, on shift which is every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every other Wednesday 5 AM- 5 PM.